Key: What will be covered?
- Economic Assessment
- New Research and Innovations
- Cost Reduction and Efficiency
- Well Site Automation and Monitoring
- Technical Know-How
- Technological Advancements
0830 - 0930 REGISTRATION AND MORNING REFRESHMENTS
0930 - 0940 OPENING ADDRESS
SESSION 01 MAKING THE BUSINESS CASE FOR ARTIFICIAL LIFT SYSTEMS
- Making an economic assessment for using artificial lift systems for optimum operations
- Gain insight and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure successful applications
- Learn from recent results and case studies from the experts to build a low-risk artificial lift plan
Chaired by Sean Collins
0940 - 1025 ACTIVITY FORECAST, HISTORY, AND SAND QUALITY IMPACTS ON LIFT TECHNOLOGIES
- Forecast of activity and historical overviews of proppant and artificial lift
- Trends to frac sizes and how that impacts the change of design of artificial lift systems
- Proppant selection and quality impact to artificial lift in the “life of a well”
1025 - 1050 SPEED NETWORKING SESSION
- Exchange business cards and get connected in short one-to-one meetings
- Start the conversation to arrange a more formal meeting later on in the conference
- Share your professional background and discuss your biggest business issues - Don't forget your business cards!
1050 - 1120 MORNING COFFEE BREAK IN EXHIBIT AREA
SESSION 02 NEW ARTIFICIAL LIFT SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGIES
- What are the key factors to consider in artificial lift systems and technologies today
- Assess which artificial lift systems are more cost-effective and minimize operational and financial risks
- Reducing operational costs and optimizing production with the right techniques
Chaired by John Marcus
1120 - 1205 MACHINE LEARNING IDENTIFICATION OF REAL-TIME DOWNHOLE PUMP BEHAVIOR
- Artificial lift autonomous operation requires a high certainty of downhole pump behavior identification in real-time to ensure continuous withdrawal of all available fluids, to maintain low operating costs and to have high quality actionable data for short and long term decision making
- By employing supervised machine learning algorithms to process high quality dynamometer data we are able to identify over 50 unique reciprocating lift behaviors that are not easily recognized using traditional downhole analytics
- Sharing our methodology and demonstrating how accurate real-time downhole information enables well site automation to improve efficiency,, lower operating cost and provide all stakeholders with transparent and easily verifiable data to increase profitability of every well
1205 - 1250 HIGH PERFORMANCE JET PUMPS FOR CONQUERING SANDY PRODUCTION CHALLENGES
- Improved jet pump design features for: lift efficiency and sand handling
- Range of jet pump applications for lifting sand
- Artificial lift design for optimal performance: Case studies
Jet Lift Systems
Jet Lift Systems
1250 - 1415 NETWORKING LUNCH & VISIT CANADIAN ARTIFICIAL LIFT EXHIBITION
1415 - 1445 ENHANCED DIAMOND FACE MECHANICAL SEAL TECHNOLOGY FOR ESP SERVICES
- Mechanical seals with hard/hard face material combinations fail due to a breakdown of the lubrication film or have a significant high wear rate over time
- Crystalline diamond coatings for the mechanical seal faces offer an outstanding abrasive resistance due to their great hardness and improved performance under poor lubrication conditions due to the low friction coefficient
- This sealing technology offers significant benefits for equipment manufacturers, operators, and end-users
1445 - 1530 TRADITIONAL V/S "MODERN / IIoT" SCADA: DEMAND RESPONSE V/S REPORT BY EXCEPTION
- Field deployment AUTOSOL has with MQTT where the bandwidth consumption was reduced by 99.26%, it got the client 60x the data for his plunger lifts, cut optimization time from 14 days to 1 day, and increased production by 3-11%
- All this was achieved without reconfiguration of the network, field, or SCADA
SESSION 03 WELL SITE AUTOMATION AND DOWNHOLE MONITORING SOLUTIONS
- Exploring the latest advances in well monitoring technologies and the tools available to improve on efficiencies
- Energy required for extracting oil from wells is increasing as resources decline and operations go deeper
- Looking at new developments in downhole monitoring technologies to aid better decision-making
Chaired by Sean Collins
1530 - 1615 JET PUMPS FOR SAGD
- Jet pumps are well known to handle a lot of gas, liquids, and solids and are commonly used in light oil systems, but rarely used in heavy oil systems
- Addressing the problems related to Jet Pumps, and describing a design for jet pump erosion control in high rate SAGD or heavy oil wells
Proton Technologies Inc
Proton Technologies Inc
1615 - 1730 NETWORKING DRINKS RECEPTION & RAFFLE DRAW
Key topics for 2021:
- Making an economic assessment for artificial lift systems
Understand the economic fundamentals and key performance indicators (KPI) for artificial lift systems usage from an industry-wide perspective.
- Reducing costs and optimizing production with the right techniques
Assess how new artificial lift systems are cost-effective while minimizing operational and financial risks and learn how adopting the right techniques maximize production.
- Maximizing pump efficiencies and minimizing failure rates of artificial lift systems
Be the first to hear about new artificial lift pump innovations for efficient and reliable operations, while ensuring optimum performance and enhanced oil recovery.
- New optimization techniques in producing from deeper and more complex wells
Explore artificial lift projects across multiple wells sites and assess the latest results from tests and trials from highly deviated wells to high Gas-Liquid Ratios.
- Well site automation and downhole monitoring solutions for measured results
Explore the latest advances in well monitoring technologies and the tools available to improve on efficiencies, operations, and to help decision-making.
- End-user operator case studies and developing a successful artificial lift program
Gain insight from leading artificial lift manufacturers and implement strategies that others in the industry are using to ensure successful application.
Join us as a sponsor for this IQ International conference! Reach your target audience, limit competitor influence at the conference and become a keynote speaker, while sharing your company's solutions for this industry.
- Get registration discounts
- Enhance your brand awareness
- Additional marketing opportunities